Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaven and Hell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Note: We're twins, and we will use the same account. We can be online at the same time, and so we did this as two of us. We hope this is okay. We do almost everything at the same time anyway, so we made this as two of us. It's the only way we can do it, sorry. Rhythm and Fie both know, so... well, if you have a problem, talk to them about it.

Names: Heaven and Hell

Ages: Both 15

Looks: They both look exactly the same, up until recently, when they dyed their hair different colours. One of them dyed their hair a black-grey colour and the other a brown-ish colour. Both of them originally had black hair.

Personality: They are really close and do everything together. They both hate being bored, and love playing tricks and having fun. Because of the way they are, you either love them or hate them. There are very few people in between. They have quite forceful personalities sometimes, but their slightly childish outlook on life generaly makes people laugh. either with them or at them.

Powers: Telepathy (but only with each other), super speed

Anime: Rhythm's story! Like Sevvy.

Family: each other

History: When they were younger, they left home because they were fed up with the way things were at home. They went to a school far away in France, but later met up with some very strange people. They spent all the rest of their lives so far in another school, the same one that Bias, Severne and Rhythm came from. They were getting bored since everyone seemed to be leaving and wondered where they'd gone. When they found out they decided to follow. At the past school they were known for speaking at the same time. At their past school their special subject was sport.

Friends: Sevvy, Rhythm (when she isn't working), Bias, and anyone else who wants to be!

(Like Sevvy said, not stealing from Rhythm's story. She was nice to let us use her characters, so thanks Rhythm!)
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 pm

APPROVED And welcome. (To everyone else: I know these guys through Rhythm. So if you have any problems, I am still the owner of the site, so take it up with me)
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Wow, Matt? You're doing your job for once... Then again, I can't complain. I'm probably only an admin because you are so lazy... And welcome guys.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net
Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 am

Thanks! Bias is coming to. At this rate this site will be just us friends... And question: why is Sevvy using your account. He wouldn't tell us T.T
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am

Same reason you two did once. His computer is down and his password is saved on his computer. But he still wants to roleplay on the site.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am

Hehe. Welcome back guys! Or just welcome... I don't know. When's everyone else coming?
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Guys, get back on here when you can, we need more people! Matt's annoying me about it already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven and Hell   Heaven and Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Character bios-
Jump to: