Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DemonRekin Character Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonRenkin

DemonRenkin

DemonRekin Character Bio Empty
PostSubject: DemonRekin Character Bio   DemonRekin Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 am

Name: Ichigo

Looks: He is rather tall, thin, orange hair with one brown eye and one yellow eye that has a black sclera and a slitted pupil. He is usually found wearing black swordman style pants with a jacket like top that seems withered and shreaded at the bottom if in released state. Otherwise he is wearing rec clothes, mostly orange T-shirts and black pants. He also has three faint wisker like marks on each cheek as well.

Personality: He is sort of Bi-polar, his mood and behavior can be all over the place when around people he is familiar with. Otherwise he may be calm and collected considering the situation.

Powers: Shinigami and Hollow like powers, Hollow like being the ability to use Ceros sonido with shunpoe, his hollow mask and form, and other related things. He has a large amount of energy depending on his form it could be spiritual energy or chakra. His Buso Renkin takes the form of Gauntlets, Black and Blue in color until the fox's influence comes over him when he is using it, they become red and black. The ability of his gauntlets is the generation, absorbtion, control, and use of all forms of energy. The normal blasts of energy are blue, but when he achieves Bankai, they will be like Tenso Zangetsu's Black with a crimson red outline. He can wield his zanpakuto when using the gauntlets to amplify his getsuga tenshou

Anime: Mainly Bleach, with bits and pieces from Naruto and Buso Renkin

Family: His Father, and sisters.

History: With the advancements in alchemy, he was once saved by something called a Kakugane. No normal Kakugane though, but a black Kakugane. Having been stabbed right through the chest by a Hollow that had sensed his high spiritual energy, he was found by someone from squad 10. They both replaced his heart with the Kakugane V-3 but they also found that he Ichigo Kurosaki was the reincarnation of Naruto Uzimaki Namikaze and next countainer of the Kyuubi no Kitsune - Nine tailed demon fox. For some reason, he had gained Shinigami and hollow like powers. As well as a Buso Renkin.

Friends: Anyone willing to bare with him.

Last edited by DemonRenkin on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editted looks)
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: DemonRekin Character Bio   DemonRekin Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 pm

This profile should be fine, however, for the ease of reading, it might be an idea to shrink your profile picture down to a smaller size. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net
DemonRenkin

DemonRenkin

PostSubject: Re: DemonRekin Character Bio   DemonRekin Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Ok well instead of shirinking it, because I couldn't find out how, I just found a smaller one.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: DemonRekin Character Bio   DemonRekin Character Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm

That's fine. Don't worry APPROVED (matt says it's fine too). Have fun RPing.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemonRekin Character Bio   DemonRekin Character Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DemonRekin Character Bio
Page 1 of 1