Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonRenkin

DemonRenkin

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Ichigo had gained soul reaper powers months ago. He has been howning his skills for some time and his sword has been stuck in Shikai, not that it was a problem. He was training with Kisuke and Yoroichi to gain the use of his Bankai. Kisuke had said he was a ways off from achieving it though. He wasn't going to give up.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 am

"You look determined," Fie said, moving Rhythm-style from the shadows. He smiled and leant against a nearby wall.

(I'm Matt, the owner of this place (though Rhythm does all the work, I'm kinda lazy). Welcome!)
Back to top Go down
DemonRenkin

DemonRenkin

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 am

:: Very nice to meet you Matt, my name is Zak if you wanted to know, and being lazy isn't so bad, just wish I had more chances to be lazy though. ::

Ichigo jerked his head around, having not senced this man appear. He was tempted to raise his sword to the man, but desided otherwise. If he could sneak up on him, his skill must atleast be some-what amazing.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:24 am

Fie offered his hand. "I'm known as Fie when I'm around here."

(I'm usually lazy... and tired. But Rhythm does the main work so it doesn't tend to matter unless she gives me a lecture about it)
Back to top Go down
DemonRenkin

DemonRenkin

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

:: I see, that works I guess. ::

Ichigo took his hand with a grateful nod, "Thank you... Fie?" He said making sure he had his name right.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:11 pm

"I haven't seen you around here before," Fie said. "Though I often stay in, so it's no surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginning   New Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Bleach-
Jump to: