Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a plesant day out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 pm

"well the spirit is only possesing the ring and since im the owner of the ring he takes advantage of me." Bakura tries to explain "i don't realy understand anything else sorry"

(woo i just typed all of this on my psp id like to thank my m8 4 lettin me use her wireless otherwise itd b months b4 i could message back!!)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 pm

"Ah," Sebastian said. "There are a lot of things that humans, and for that matter, other entities, don't understand. It is something that you have to live through." He sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm speaking out of my place again."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

"its ok" bakura smiled

(im thinking about changeing back into rukia cos sum1 got me into bleach again*glares at person sat next to me*at this rate im gonna b constantly changeing from bakura and rukia )
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Something seemed to make Sebastian pay attention, because suddenly he started, and looked to the sky. "One moment please," he said, and promptly disappeared in a hase of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:32 pm

"Ok" Bakura replied

(can u plz make a oc convo with me)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Sebastian reappeared a few feet away and sighed. "Misjudged it again... At this rate I'll be losing all of my butler skills. No master will want me like this."

(through what? pm? or aspc?)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 pm

"oh...ok"

(ere will do since we're rping)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:06 pm

"Oh I'm sorry," he said. "This must be rather confusing for you." He moved his hands to his sides and knelt down. "Sebastian Michaelis. I am a bulter. Most of the time." Remembering common politeness, he stood up and bowed.

(About what?)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm

"Bakura avarage student" bakura looks at his watch "oh my sorry gotta run im late" bakura runs off

(anything and 1 sec im changeing to rukia)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Sebastian smiled. Most people would find his smile creepy, but if he was honest, he couldn't care less.

(well I've got to have my lunch soon... so...)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:52 pm

(k when my m8s finished on the laptop im gonna switch with her cos typein on the psp is annoyin)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:29 pm

(Fine)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:51 pm

(damn these psp they only last a hour then u need to charge em again anyway do u wanna contine this post or start a new 1)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:23 am

(Your choice)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 pm

(how did i guess ud say that and continue with this 1)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 am

(Are we actually going to RP or just talk? Because your character kind of left so i can't RP alone.)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm

(well ive changed charcters so we can still continue)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 pm

(Then bring your character here.... Because I can't really RP until you do)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Rukia forced herself inside her gigai ,just after sending anouther whole to the soul society,coughing up her soul candy she places it inside her dress pocket , which she 'borrowed' off ichigo's sister yuzu.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Sebastian sighed and looked up to the sky. I really am slipping. He took off his gloves and stared at the mark emblazoned upon his hand. It was still the same bright purple. He thought of Ciel and sighed. He couldn't let his work slip. While he was away from Ciel, he would need a new master to keep him in check. Otherwise he would just get lazy, he knew that.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Rukia was walking down the street with a carten of juice tring to remember how ichigo opened them so long ago
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 pm

He could still remember memories from his time at the Phantomhive household: Ciel's face when he saw that Lizzie had decorated the house, Finny dragging a giant demon dog for a walk. Thinking of these, Sebastian laughed aloud: something that he didn't do very often.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm

rukia gave up trying to open the juice herself and started looking for someone to ask to help her but the empty streets did not help her. sighin she continued walkin hopein to spot anyone walkin the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Sebastian covered his mouth with a gloved hand and sighed. It wasn't like he could ever find another person to serve that would be as interesting as Ciel. And certainly not as bossy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a plesant day out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: