Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebastian Michaelis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Sebastian Michaelis

Looks: Long ish dark hair, red eyes. He wears a suit seemingly permanently. Wears white gloves, but beneath the white gloves there's a black pentagram-style mark on his hand.

Personality:Calm and collected, but if something gets in his master's way, it's his job to get rid of it. Or someone. He cares little about humans aside from Ciel, and he is controlled completely by Ciel

Powers: It never really says. He's a demon, and so he has several powers. If Ciel orders him to do something, he can always do it, and get out alive.

Anime: Kuroshitsuji

Family:None

History:Sebastian Michaelis is a demon butler of the Phantomhive household and loyal to his lord/master, Ciel Phantomhive.
Sebastian has talent and skills beyond the imaginable.
In addition to being the Phantomhive family's butler, he is also Ciel Phantomhive's bodyguard. He is highly skilled butler, and can do practically everything, no matter how impossible a task looks. No matter how messed up everything becomes by hands of the other three, Bard, Finian, and Meirin, he always is in time to make everything alright. Then he says that it's only normal as a butler of the Phantomhive family. He can do all this because he's a demon.
Sebastian saved Ciel when Ciel was traded as a slave, and made a contract with Ciel, now his young master. He must do everything Ciel wants, because of the contract. But Sebastian gets Ciel's soul. The contract is sealed with a pentacle. Sebastian has it on his left hand and Ciel has it in his right eye.

Friends: None.

(No need to approve me, Matt's already done it. This is Rhythm. I felt like using an already created character to see what it was like. I've never done that before.)
Back to top Go down

Sebastian Michaelis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Character bios-
Jump to: