Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhythm biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Rhythm biography Empty
PostSubject: Rhythm biography   Rhythm biography I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Name: Rhythm (it's an alias, before people complain)

Looks: Dark hair, in some lights looks purple, in some lights looks black. Purple eyes. Often wears plain clothes, like jeans and a T-shirt. (I know the picture isn't wearing that, but I'll try and get a better one).

Personality: She spends most of the time reading, writing or working. She is quite quiet and not good with people. Her social skills are very low, and she prefers work to a conversation. None the less, she manages to bring up interesting conversations when she wants to.

Powers:Telepathy. She can read people's minds, and also has the ability to turn invisible at will. Because she reads alot, she can find out the answer to most questions. She also has many of her own powers yet to be revealed. She is at the moment in possesion of an unusual necklace, one which has powers yet to be tested fully.

Anime: None

Family:None. Parents are dead and she was an only child. She doesn't even remember her parents.

History: She came out of nowhere. Her history is still hazy, she just came out of nowhere and started to use her logic and strange conclusions to solve murder cases.

Friends: None.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net

Rhythm biography
Page 1 of 1