Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiden Hirokara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiden

Kaiden

Kaiden Hirokara Empty
PostSubject: Kaiden Hirokara   Kaiden Hirokara I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 am

Name: Kaiden Hirokara

Looks: Kaiden Hirokara GirlAssassin

Personality: She is extremely intelligent and is very sweet on the inside. On the outside she can be deeply troubled and often suffers from depression.

Powers: She has the powers of Vampires. She can read minds, be super strong and fast. Her body is extremely cold to the touch and she can feel your emotions through touch. She has the skills of a high ranking assassin.

Anime: None.

Family: She watched the last of her family die.

History: She grew up in a foster family; she never really knew who her real parents were. She grew up learning the ways of an assassin and at 16 she ran away to become a full time assassin. She guesses her family blood has vampire in it because of her special skills. Not much else is known about her.

Friends: None.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Kaiden Hirokara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiden Hirokara   Kaiden Hirokara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:45 am

Welcome and APPROVED! I'm doing this in Matt's place cause he's being lazy. This is a version two from another site, which shortly most of the members will be transferring over here. *crosses fingers* In fact, since matt's being lazy, i'll post the message now. Tomorrow and slightly later, the others will be heading over. In the meantime, have fun with the few of us that are here.
Oh yeah, I think you know Severne, right? he's one of the ones that are coming over, so at least you already know someone.

Rhythm
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net

Kaiden Hirokara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Character bios-
Jump to: