Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Severne bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severne

Severne

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: Severne

Looks: Black hair with a grey stripe, though he's not old. He's quite tall, and always wears black, gothic style clothing. He has really pale blue eyes.

Personality: In a word: hyper. He's always happy no matter what. He's nice to everyone he meets, but also tends to be rather naive and child-like.

Powers: Very few powers, can only create minor incantations/spells.

Anime: None, unless Rhythm's story becomes an anime in the future...

Family: Father died, and he left his mother when he was very young

History: (can't tell you all of it... it will give away Rhythm's story, and I can't do that Razz) He lost his father to a life threatening illness when he was young, and the last thing his father told him was to always smile, and so he does. He has a history of illness, and upon heading to Sir's school (read Rhythm's story when it's out) had to take lots of medication etc.

Friends: Is willing to be friends with anyone, and considers everyone a friend.

((Rhythm gave me my character ages ago, and all copyright goes to her. So if you copy, I'll sue you for her lol. If you want to know more, you shall have to read her book when it's finished Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Did you really have to mention so much about my story? None the less, ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net
Severne

Severne

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:44 pm

OMG WOOP! And sowie.... I didn't mean to annoy you. Oh yeah, you never get annoyed, but sowie anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:00 am

I swear sometimes I give up with you Severne.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

I give up with me too! hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Typical. Anyway, I'm working with Matt on the site, so if anyone has any requests or anything... Please say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Severne bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severne bio   Severne bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Severne bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Character bios-
Jump to: