Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assistance Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 am

In the deepest recesses of the business class district maikeru had been chosen to participate in a student research program with a young women others had called rhythm. He was here due to his need for innovation which was a disease and a curse for him what he often called the luck of the draw. The order was he would work along side this young women and work on his own inventions in his spare time, the latest software and hardware availiable all financed by the government.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Rhythm walked into the room. She let her eyes stray over the setting, and also over M. She looked quickly at the writing pad that was in her hand, before writing one word in it. She then snapped it closed, and headed towards a nearby seat, her bare feet making no sound on a floor that would normally echo. She sat down noiselessly and began to work.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:35 am

The way rhythm walked right pass maikeru made him feel more then a bit be littled but he looked over the small young women. His first impression was one word workaholic, and he couldn't help but see her busy as can be without having to be motivated. He went to her private library thinking it was just there for his use and took a book from the shelf as all of it fell on top of him a sing hand dangling out of it. "Um help." was all he said as if shock hadn't come to him quiet yet.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Rhythm looked up. "You really ought to be more careful. Books can be quite heavy you know." She walked over and removed several of the books from the top, methodically, before taking a single book from the bottom. Immediately all books clattered to the side, leaving M free. She silently walked back to her desk.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Maikeru really couldn't understand or figure out rhythm his new advisor so he thought it best to be more aggressive in his tactic which was a great impossiblity due to the fact he was a passivist if need be. Bowing to rhythm respectively he found the courage to speak. "Thank you for helping me with the books I'm your new lab partner maikeru." he said all of this nervously which he openly admitted to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Rhythm looked straight at him. "You are welcome. I am known as Rhythm. Feel free to use any device or implement in this lab, however, please be careful. Some of them are rather dangerous, and I don't particularly want blood on the carpets. It's rather a pain to clean up." She bowed as a sign of consent and respect. "I also would rather that a lab partner did not end up killing themselves by accident with anything in the lab."
Back to top Go down
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:28 am

Maikeru looked at rhythm to take just a quick glance at her face and instead by accident ended up staring at her when she told him the rules especially about blood on the carpet. The man who owned they company him rhythm were a part of was known as a living shadow which he wasn't to suprised and said rhythm may react like this. "I will try not to stain it." he replied looking for a blow torch, ratchet, labtop and some spare parts.

For a long while maikeru watched rhythm work and stayed still with the tools in his hands merely being an observer and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Rhythm's eyes strayed all over her work, checking it for flaws, anything that could be picked up on. She tested everything with her eyes, looking it over critically. She made a few notes and observations in her notepad with a dark fountain pen. All of the time she was breathing in and out steadily, in some kind of ritual. It was clear her mind was elsewhere.
In fact, her mind was focusing inside her, doing a kind of meditation unique to her. It helped her to see clearly.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 am

M grabbed a book and a ball point pen from a cup near by and started his project merely drawing out plans on some graph paper so we could everything porportional. The silence in more then a few ways was uncomfortable for him so M attempted to break it. "So how long have you been working with the company?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Rhythm looked up. "Company? Oh yes, you mean this place. I work with them occasionally, but only when I want to. In general I work alone, at what I want, and where I want." Though the silence was broken, her meditation went on. And if anyone cared to notice, there was a pale light growing around her.
As the light outlined her, she seemed to be pulling it in, almost controlling it. "I come and go as I please generally."
Back to top Go down
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:00 am

"I didn't know that anything like that was possible." he replied hearing a knock at the door and answering it to a find a man in a business suit holding an invitation which he took. The envelope was addressed to rhythm and not being one to pry he handed it to her. "Guess the office wants you to attend one of those big time parties, you meet so many intellectuals there. I'm jealous." he said sliding the envelope on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 am

"It's very possible. But only thanks to the people I know and the work I have done in the past to become that way." She took the invitation. "It seems you are right. I had better go. Fie will be looking for me if I don't. And I suppose I owe him." She looked at M. "You are working alongside me. Therefore if you were not there people would begin wondering why not. Though you don't seem to have an invitation yet, I guarantee even if you don't that you will be coming."
Back to top Go down
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 pm

"Well bashes aren't really my forte, genetics and physics seem to be more up my apartment the people are." he replied looking at her. "Besides I don't have a suit." he chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 am

"And I don't have a dress. Nothing about a party is appealing to me either. There are two people that will be there that I know, and that is my only reason for going. Unfortunately for me, I owe one of them a favour. I shall be going in whatever I want to wear, and they can either allow me in or not. It is of no concern to me."
Back to top Go down
M

M

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm

"But you would miss out on an opportunity to meet professionals in various fields such as criminology, marine biology, physiology and much more. How about you just go out and find a nice black and white dress, you seem rather fond of those colors." he replied pointing at her current outfit. "I'm still jealous of you.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 am

"Me? In a dress? I don't think so. And I have opportunity to meet such people if I go back to where I came from. And, I expect, many more of them than I will meet at this... party."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assistance Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistance Wanted   Assistance Wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assistance Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Final Fantasy-
Jump to: