Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old memory left behind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden

Kaiden

An old memory left behind Empty
PostSubject: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 am

Kaiden looked at the old run down house in the forest and sighed. She never fully understood what came over her to leave the way she had so long ago. She walked into the house that was badly over run with vines and plant life, smiling as she remembered exactly where everything used to be. She walked into a small room she rememebered to be hers and her smile faded, they had left everything the same. She saw her torn posters and stuffed animals, along with her bed, had all been left behind. Kaiden slowly walked back out of the house, begining to run as soon as she felt the soft earth beneath her feet. Her eyes began to be blinded by tears, but she pressed on, hoping to find something out there she was desperately looking for.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 am

Severne felt rather solemn for once. He saw his friend Kaiden walking, and for some reason he decided to follow. She seemed upset, and so he found himself following, trying not to let her know he was there. He knew that from Rhythm that some people didn't like others knowing they were upset. He was rather nervous, too. He wanted to make sure his friend was alright, but he didn't wnat to upset her any more. He stood, probably in plain view, having a complete internal battle.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Kaiden turned around, realizing she had gone the wrong way and bumped into her friend Severene. "Why are you just standing here?" She asked, wiping some tears away from her face. She could have laughed at her silly question, she was crying and she had just asked him why he was standing. She felt a smile spread across her face as she hugged him quickly. "I'm glad someone else is here, I don't think I could have gone through this alone, even if you were doing a terrible job of following me." She laughed while she let him go. She looked at the old house and sighed, she had wanted to come back but now she wasn't so sure of herself.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm

"So my terrible ninja skills failed then," he said, looking quite upset for a moment. Then he laughed. "Oh well. I wasn't exactly the best at following people." he looked around. "Come on then. People can get through anything if they have friends!" He went solemn again for a moment. "But I hope you're okay. I was following you because I was rather worried," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 am

Kaiden's already blotchy face flushed. "You don't have to worry about me Severene, you know that." She said quietly, feeling small. She looked up, glancing back at the house she had ran from just moments ago. "I don't think its here, whatever I am looking for." She sighed, she honestly had no idea what had compelled her to come back. She brushed her hair from her face and looked back at Servene. "Would you go with me? Back inside the house I mean. I don't want to go back alone." She looked down as she admitted her fear.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:50 pm

"Of course I would!" he said. He quietened down for a bit. "I was going to follow you anyway whether you liked it or not. I don't let my friends wander into dark creepy places alone. They get enough creepy things going on being friends with me anyway," he said, laughing slightly. "But seriously, if my friends are going to go somewhere that might upset them, I want to make sure that at least I'm there." He looked around. "Shall we?" He gestured to the house. "I hope you find what you're looking for. And I hope it's worth it when you do."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:29 am

Kaiden smiled and nodded, though her stomach was telling her other wise. She looked at the house she had once lived in so long ago. "They never touched my room so it should still be here. I always had a great hiding place for my stuff." She said, grinning as she began to walk towards her old home. She thought back to the days when she used to like it here. She sighed, she missed the way things were. She glanced back at Severene, happy she had someone to help her through this. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do if I can't find it..." She mutters, more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 am

"Well, you're one better than me then. I always hid my things under the floorboards," he said. The mood of the place was getting to him, and though he still walked with a smile, his mood was calmer than usual. "I'll help as best as I can."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 am

Kaiden laughed, feeling a little better. "How did you know! Thats where I always hid my stuff too" She laughed again, walking into the house slowly. "Okay, it should be over in there." She said, hesitantly pointing in the direction of her old room.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 am

"At least you don't use floorboard that snap. That's how my parents discovered my stuff one day, they fell on it," he said, laughing. He looked in the direction she had pointed. "Your room? I used to have to share... So mine would never be left intact."

(I thought I'd just say, the twins are coming over soon too. They'll be less quiet here because we know one of the owners of the site (Rhythm). So is Bias, we think...)
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:47 am

Kaiden laughed. "This house was always easy to hide things in, even though there were tons of people in it." She glanced at her room again, suddenly wishing she did have to share. She sighed. "Having your own room gets lonely though, not very fun." She said, stepping over some fallen pieces of wood, walking towards the room.

(Awesome (: that should be fun)
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 pm

"I would say it would be better than being woken up at 3 o clock in the morning because your older brother is studying for an exam in college and accidentally dropped a book on you," he said, laughing. "I like my sleep, but I barely ever got any." Severne followed her carefully, trying his hardest not to trip up, as he was apt to do sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 am

Kaiden laughed, stepping over more broken wood and cracked glass. "Well, when you put it that way I guess having my own room wasn't that bad." She tripped over a piece of wood and laughed as she fell on the ground. "I'm still as clumsy as ever, the floor always stuck up in this one spot and I never can remember that." She said laughing, holding out her hand to get helped up.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 am

Severne held out his hand to help her up. "That's my trick. That, and hitting my head on the roof when I woke up because I had the top bunk," he laughed, still remembering several occasions when he had woken up and then ended up cursing the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 am

Kaiden laughed and took his hand. "Sounds harsh, I'd hate to have the top bunk." She pulled herself up and her laughing was soon cut off by a sharp intake of breath. She walked through the doorway and stood frozen. "Its only a room...." She kept saying under her breath over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Severne put a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright. You don't have to do things alone you know. I'm right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:25 am

Kaiden felt herself start to shake but she swallowed and nodded. She stepped into the room, memories flooding back to her. She blinked, looking at all the trash in her old room. She stepped through one of the floor boards and looked down. "I guess it was here...." She bent down and tried to see through the hole her foot had made in the floor. She reached in, trying to feel around and immediately pulled her arm out. "Ow! Something bite me!" She almost screamed, it had caught her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Severne looked carefully into the opening. "What do you think it is? Are you okay?" he thought for a moment. "I think I have a spare pair of gloves. they might help. They might be a bit big though," he said, reaching into his pocket. He brought out a pair of quite tough gloves, like the ones he usually wore, and offered them to Kaiden.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 am

Kaiden nodded, she was scared to reach back down there. She carefully accepted the gloves and put them on, forcing herself not to think about what bit her. "Please don't let it be a spider.....I'm deathly afraid." She slipped her arm back into the hole and cringed as a spider crawled up the gloves and onto the wood floor. She closed her eyes and felt around inside the hole. "Got it!" She pulled her arm out so fast she fell over. She was too excited to notice the giant spider she had pulled out with the small box in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Severne took one look at the spider and then covered Kaiden's eyes so she couldn't see it. "Don't look." He moved the spider away quickly, and once it had gone, he removed his hand from her eyes. "Gone now," he said, seemingly randomly. "I'm glad you found it," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Kaiden shivered, she hated spiders more then anything. She laughed, relieved it was gone and stared at the tiny box in her hands. "Yeah, me too..." She said quietly, sighing as she did so. She felt tears forming in her eyes and she choked them back. She hated to cry in front of people, especially her friends. "Maybe we should get out of here, its giving me the creeps..." She saw spiders crawling out of the hole and stood quickly, turning towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:37 am

Kaiden laughed and hurried out the door, hoping to never return. She held the tiny box close to her and silently hoped her belongs were still in it. "I know a quiet little spot over there..." She pointed through some trees. "It's really nice and even has a river with a waterfall. And nothing to trip over." She laughed, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:56 am

(Hehe I forgot to say I was using RI-RI's account. Mine went down... So she let me use hers.... It such a pain. I feel like a girl! But it does mean I have admin powers temp. Woop! Sowwie if it's confusing... Rhythm and Bias and the twins all talk to me through other methods, so I just got them to copy what I put and post it when my account went down (computer problems T^T) Rhythm let me use hers to copy to so I could still rp. I'm back properly now... Sowwie.)

"As long as I don't fall in..." Severne said, laughing. "Ah well, I can swim."

Last edited by Severne on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhythm
Admin
Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am

(This is the real Rhythm. I deleted your post on my account Severne and credited it to yours. And as for Kaiden, my apologies for this confusion. Severne should really keep his passwords somewhere sensible.)
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay-v2.forumotion.net
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 pm

(No worries, I actually don't even think I noticed lol)

Kaiden laughed, starting to walk. She lifted a few tree branches out of her way only to have some snap back and hit her. "Ow" She said, laughing. If she wasn't tripping or falling, she was getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old memory left behind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Fruits Basket-
Jump to: