Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old memory left behind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Severne

Severne

An old memory left behind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 am

Severne walked along, carefully dodging a tree as he almost walked straight into it. "It's pretty peaceful out here... Well, when we aren't tripping over that is." He laughed. "Or walking into trees," he said, as he crashed straight into a tree he had thought he had missed.

(lol woop. I leave my passwords in stupid places... then I can't find them again. And Rhythm's too serious. Razz. Anyway, thanks Rhythm, and I won't do it again (maybe not anyway...))
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Kaiden laughed. "Well, it was peaceful before you hit that tree. Are you okay?" She was still laughing, she couldn't help it. She turned around to make sure he was okay, fighting the urge to laugh more.

((That used to happen to me a lot, I would save my password on my computer or somewhere on paper and then the computer would mess up and I couldn't remember it or the paper would end up gone lol, thats why all my passwords are pretty much the same now.))
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 am

(Ri Ri won't let us do that. She's ultra paranoid... And that's what I do! I have like, really loads of passwords, and they're all saved on my computer.)

Severne was laughing too. "I'm fine. I bounce back like rubber. The worst injury I have ever had wasn't from bumping into things, it was once when I got my hand caught in one of my chains..." He held up one of the chains from his jacket carefully. "I've been wary of them ever since," he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 am

[[Yeah, I just recently broke up...or more correctly got dumped by my boyfriend so I had to change some of my passwords he knew. Thank god I didn't have to change this one lol]]

Kaiden laughed, tripping over a tree stump. "We are definitely not built for hiking." She said laughing while getting up. She brushed some pine straw and wood chips off of her and started walking again. "It should be right up ahead."
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

(Aww... my ex girlfriend was leaving to go to Africa with her parents, so we broke up. She didn't know any of my passwords... (again, Rhythm being ultra paranoid...))

"That's good," Severne said. He laughed as one of his chains got caught on a branch. "I'm going to have put the chains in my pocket, otherwise we'll never get there..." He detached the chains from his clothes and put them in his jacket pocket. "My clothes feel really light..." He said, laughing in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:13 am

[[I guess it was for the best we broke up, I'm still in high school and he was going off to college last year but he stayed behind for me and this year he wanted to move on and since I couldn't go with him, he dumped me but wanted to still stay friends.]]

Kaiden laughed and looked at his clothes. "They look pretty light, its weird though. Without the chains they look so....plain." She laughed some more and tripped again, landing in front of the beach with the waterfall. "I guess we're here." She said, standing up while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

(yeah, I guess. We can't stay back here. You're not allowed. Unless you have to. Sometimes people are kept back if they don't do well, but apart from that you can't choose to. Rhythm's almost left now, even though most of us are in high school and she's the youngest. She got moved up too many times. I've just beent through the years... I'm not smart, but I don't do too bad :].)

Severne was still staring at his own clothes in wonder when he finally realised they were there. "Wow, it's pretty..." he said. He looked around and stepped forward. As he moved forward, he looked strangely surprised. "This is so weird... It's easy to move..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 am

[[well he didn't stay in school with me, he just stayed in town with a full time job to keep him busy. high school sucks and I'm actually kind of scared to graduate next year, I'll be moving away from the one place I've lived the longest in my life..]]

Kaiden laughed and hugged him. "Easier to hug too." She said as she let him go and walked onto the beach. She took a deep breathe and smiled, turning to face him. "I used to come here all the time when my family would fight, its very peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 am

(I'm freaked with graduating... Ri ri is younger than me, but she's leaving first... so I keep asking her what it's like. I've never lived anywhere long.)

Severne laughed and hugged her back. "It seems like it," he said. "My father is dead, so my parents don't argue. but my mother is always arguing with everyone anyway," he said, laughing slightly. "She always said the only reason she missed my dad is that there was no one good to argue with. My dad was the one that said I should always smile..." he said. "So I always do."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 am

[[One more year and I'll be walking away from everything I've grown to know and love. That's all I keep saying in my head and it's freaking me out /: I have friends who have graduated and they say it's easy, but I'm still scared.]]

Kaiden smiled. "I'm sorry about your dad. But He was right to tell you to smile, it fits you." She walked to the edge of the water and laughed. The fish were jumping out of the water and flapping around.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 pm

"It's alright," Severne said. "He's still here. As long as I remember him. He's always there." Severne looked at the fish and laughed. "They look like they're trying to learn how to fly."

(Yeah... Everyone seems to say it's easy. I'm not worried about leaving, because i'm used to it. But after I've left, I don't know what I'm going to do. I haven't decided on a job, a future, anything)
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:23 am

Kaiden laughed and caught one as it flew out of the water. "Yeah they do..Ew they're so slimey!" She said as it squirmed out of her grasp and landed back in the water. She laughed as she wiped her hands on the back of her dress.

[[I kinda know what I want to do, Forensic science has always held my interest but my problem is where to go to school at and how to get the money.]]
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 am

(I've got no real interest in anything, but I'm the only one. Bias wants to go into forensics like you. Her parents are scientists so it kinda figures. Ri Ri wants to write (typical). The twins want to be actors. And I've never actually managed to get near enough to Fear without being yelled at to ask him what he does *laughs*)

Severne laughed and caught one himself. He turned it towards him. "Hi," he said randomly to the fish. It leapt out of his hands and back into the water. "I don't think it likes me," he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 pm

[[There's nothing you want to do? Sorry, I guess its a bit shocking to me since most of my family and my friends have known what we wanted to do for a while. I mean, there's still time to choose. My mom ended up getting 2 different degrees because she didn't know what she wanted to do.]]

Kaiden laughed. "I think it does like you." She said, laughing harder as the fish came back and flipped in front of him. "I guess it understands the word Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am

Severne laughed, watching the fish. "This seems so strange, standing here watching fish. A bit like nothing else is real..." He laughed. "I sound strange now, like a complete idiot."

(It's alright. All my friends know what they want to do too. But I never knew.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 am

Kaiden laughed and splashed him with water. "You don't sound like a complete idiot..." She said while grinning. She laughed and splashed him again.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:08 am

"Yeah," he laughed. "Some parts are missing." He tried to step forward, but fell, laughing, over a rough piece of the ground. He made to get up, but then looked around. "The view is pretty from down here..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:52 am

Kaiden laughed and walked over to him, looking down. "Really?" She asked, hesitantly thinking of laying down herself. "Are you okay?" She asked, realizing he just fell.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 am

"Yeah, I'll be fine," he said laughing. "Without the chains there's nothing hard to fall on..." He looked up. "Yeah, it really is pretty." He was still looking around, quite amazed at the beauty of it all.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 am

Kaiden laid down beside him and looked around. "Wow, it really is pretty." She smiled and held out her hand that was holding the box, still not believing she had it finally.
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 pm

"Something important?" Severne asked curiously. He looked at Kaiden, smiling. "If it is, I'm glad you found it."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 am

Kaiden smiled and nodded. "Yeah, It's a necklace that is very special to me." She stroked the box lovingly with her finger and looked towards Severne. "Well, what should we do now?" She asked, turning over to her back to look up at the clouds.

[[Sooo Sorry for going MIA for so long, school has really been killing me >.<]]
Back to top Go down
Severne

Severne

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 pm

(That's ok. I did the same... I've been AWOL cause I was in hospital... (again))

Severne smiled. "I don't know... I'm so used to the School it's weird. Ri-Ri does too... but she just works all the time. It's boring," he said, pouting. "And the twins have been disappearing all of the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old memory left behind   An old memory left behind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old memory left behind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Fruits Basket-
Jump to: