Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a plesant day out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Bakura was walking down the street with a smile on his face, enjoying his walk.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Sebastian looked down at his clothes. He was wearing a suit (as usual), but he still had bloodstains all down it from fighting with Grell. He sighed. Time for a new suit... Passers by were staring, thinking he was some kind of murderer. "No," he muttered to himself. "I'm just ONE HELL of a butler."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Bakura closed his eyes relaxing when he suddendly bumped into a amn wearing a suit "oh im terrabaly sorry, i wasn't payin g attension to where I was going. are you ok?" Bakura asked the man consurn(sp??) filling his Brittish accsent(sp??)

(god i almost kept putting she or her for bakura this will need some gettin used to ^.^'')
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Sebastian drew back, surprised. Why had this person been able to bump into him? "That's fine," he said in clear English despite being obviously from elsewhere.

(I find it natural, which is even scarier)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Bakura smiles and held out his hand "I'm Bakura by the way. its nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm

"Sebastian," he said, taking his hand. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm

"no reason i just wanted a walk." Bakura looked closely at Sebastian "oh my gosh your bleeding" bakura paniced.

(sortin sumfin sorry it took so long)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Sebastian looked down at his clothes. "I'll live," he said. "I'm very good at staying alive." It seemed like some kind of inside joke.

(It's okay, no worries. I might have to go soon though because we're going out for dinner)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:27 pm

bakura took off his ,oversized, long black jacket "here" bakura smiled
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Sebastian took the jacket and held it, as if unsure of what to do with it. He was unused to acts of kindness, and so shock registered in his face.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 pm

bakura smiled but inside his ring his yami was yelling at him although bakura wouldnt let it show
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm

I hope Ciel isn't calling... Sebastian thought to himself. He had a 'day off' so to speak, but, knowing Ciel, that would not mean much. He smiled tiredly, before realising he wasn't wearing his gloves. He hid his hand quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm

bakura didny notic Sebastians actions but his yami did and tried to posses bakuras body as bakura tried his best to contain him
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

"Are you alright?" Sebastian asked, the eyes of a demon noticing more than a human's would. "You seem... strange." He knew he was hardly one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

"i-im fine" Bakura stuttered trying to keep his yami at bay but it was tiering him and his yami showin no weakness
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"If I believed you I would be as stupid as I look," Sebastian said, though his tone was still completely calm.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

bakuras eyes thined and his hair spiked up he ,yami bakura, laughed "my foolish light you sould know by now you cannot beat me" he said to his light not bothered if someone else heard
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Sebastian coughed dryly, then smiled politely. "You do know that talking to yourself is the fourth sign of madness?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Yami bakura growled " shut up you understand nothing you foolish mortal."

(random yami qoute and i had trouble typein the shut up bit.)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm

"Mortal? A bit presumptuous, isn't it? I never said I was mortal," Sebastian said, smiling.

(lol. I haven't stopped using quotes from the anime)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:31 pm

yami smirked "well i guess that mean that mark on your hand has something to do with what you are then."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm

"Of course it does," Sebastian said. "After all, I am ONE HELL of a butler." He removed his hand from his pocket where he had hidden it.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 pm

"a Butler pathetic" yami replied laughing

(u couldnt resist could u)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 pm

"I... my dear friend, am a DEMON butler," Sebastian said. The mark on his hand was glowing a dark purple.

(Hey, I'm playing Sebastian, what do you expect? It's all he says)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Yamis usual expression washed over his face " a demon eh? how intersting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a plesant day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a plesant day out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: