Anime Roleplay V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For anyone who was on V1, this is pretty much the same site, but the other one has gone nul. For those of you who haven't come from V1, welcome! This site is where you can roleplay any anime character you wish, or make up your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a plesant day out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

a plesant day out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:11 pm

"How so?" Sebastian asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 pm

"when you duel in the shadow realm not much can supprise you."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

"That's not an answer," Sebastian said, twirling what looked like a fork in his hands. "And it sounds so boring. I have a lot more interesting things to talk about than children's games."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:32 pm

"It may now be a mere game but in ancient egypt these monster were real and you played with your life not lifepoints" yami smirked remembering.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 pm

"And that is supposed to impress me?" Sebastian said with a smirk. "After Grell, you really are a disappointment."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 pm

"it doesnt have to impress you and plus I am a thief and a stealer of souls what point is there for me to impress you or any one else"

(well at least i got a quote into this [I am a thief and a stealer of souls.] but yami bakura never ended up stealing souls he put them in cards mabey he was bored and couldnt b assed)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Sebastian sighed and put on a white pair of gloves from his pocket to cover the mark he was branded with. "Anyone who boasts so easily is obviously someone with a need to impress whoever you are talking to. It says a lot for your status if you are trying to impress me. After all, as you said, I am just ONE HELL of a butler."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 pm

"do you always say that?if so then" yami stopped when his ring started to glow and point in a certain direction.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 pm

"Honestly," Sebastian said, the fork he was holding twirling faster and faster in his hands. "You could at least finish your sentence. A gentleman never leaves others waiting for his response."

(Another quote, and trust you to point out the 'I'm just ONE HELL of a butler' quote. You've seen it yourself, he always says it. About every 4 sentences lol)
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm

yami glared "i am no gentleman and i no longer see reason continuing."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 pm

"I'm afraid, dear Sir, that that fact was quite plain when you appeared," Sebastian said. "A gentleman would most certainly not act the way you do. Though," he added, as a second thought. "Maybe I have just been living as a butler of the Phantomhive household for too long."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

yami scoffed and relesed his hold over bakura's body, bakura's hair and eyes became normal as he fell to his knees feeling weak
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Sebastian moved to his side and offerred his hand to Bakura, knowing full well that it would be incredibly easy to move back if the need arose.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Bakura took sebastians hand and stood up "w-what happened?" bakura asked his mind went black before his yami took over his body
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

"I think you were taken over by something," Sebastian said, putting away the fork, glad that he had managed to put his gloves back on: now he felt more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Bakuras eyes widened in fear "what did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 pm

"He didn't really do anything," Sebastian said. "He just didn't seem to like me one bit." He smiled at this, quite clearly showing that he couldn't care less if he was liked or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:21 pm

bakura calmed down a bit "ok "
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:26 pm

"May I ask who it was?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 pm

"he's the spirit seal inside the mellenium ring"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm

"Hmm," Sebastian said, seemingly mildly interested. "Humans really are odd creatures."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm

bakura looked at sebastian confused "what do you mean"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"Oh I'm sorry," Sebastian said, smiling and running a gloved hand through the back of his hair. "I was talking to myself again. Ironic really, I told someone off for that moments ago."
Back to top Go down
Rukia_Kuchiki

Rukia_Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 pm

"oh ok"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 am

"May I ask why you seem to be possessed by this... spirit?" Sebastian asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a plesant day out   a plesant day out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a plesant day out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Roleplay V2 :: Roleplaying :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: